Why does Glee need a Britney episode? Well the answer to that is actually quite simple: She is an icon. While she hasn’t been around as long as Madonna, she is indeed an icon in her own right which has been well recognized by the material girl herself. She and Britney have shared the stage a few times, did a song together and in a truly iconic moment in pop culture – shared “the kiss”.Besides the fact that she deserves it, Britney has some awesome songs to choose from that would fit well into Glee world:
1. Picture the Cheerios doing “Crazy”….It would be awesome!
2. Picture Rachel singing “Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman” or “Overprotected” at which point we could meet her gay dads!
3. Imagine Quinn doing a rendition of “Womanizer” for her baby daddy Puck.
4. Now picture the female Glee cast performing “Boys” in the school halls.
5. Sue Sylvester needs to get in there too….She is just too awesome to leave out and has to play a part in the Britney episode…I can see her readily adapting “Gimmie More”…..Its Sue Sylvester Bitch!
6. I can see Finn singing “…Baby One More Time” to his crush Rachel.
7. I have to admit that I would love to see Rachel singing “Slave” to her new man and prancing around with a huge snake.
Lets face it, the possibilities are endless. Endless! Glee should be required to have a Britney week because it will be so very entertaining and just plain fun! I think Emma, the uptight guidance counselor, should accidentally do a crotch flash…
I Heart A Britney Spears Glee Episode!
Got Britney Episode ideas – Tell me about them….